Dubai Heights Academy is seeking enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Teaching Assistants to join our Inclusion Team to support children across Foundation, Primary and our newly opened Year 7
Successful candidates will work closely with the class teacher and Head of Inclusion to inspire and motivate students to become independent, confident learners.
• Working with a range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning
• Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
• Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
• Accompanying groups on trips
What we offer:
• Term-time hours (8am to 4pm)
• The opportunity to work within a supportive, friendly environment
The right candidate will have:
• English as a first language (essential)
• A can-do attitude
• A commitment to the happiness, well-being and progress of everyone at the school
• Previous experience is desirable but not essential
Please note that these are local hire positions and therefore all applicants are required to hold their own sponsorship.
Dubai Heights Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.